In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we inform you that:
- The administrator of your data is Kolej Bałtycka S.A., with its registered office in Szczecin, Zbożowa 4 Street, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS number 0000022450, for which registration files are kept by the District Court Szczecin Centrum, XIII Commercial Department, NIP: 851-27-19-974, REGON: 812322560. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of commonly applicable laws, and their storage takes place on secure servers.
- The contact details of Kolej Bałtycka S.A. can be found at: https://kolejbaltycka.pl/en/contact/.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data, is Article 6(1)(a) or (b) or (f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- The legitimate interest pursued by the administrator is to establish or maintain a business relationship with you and the marketing of services Kolej Bałtycka S.A..
- The categories of your personal data processed are personal data that come directly from you (or have been provided on your behalf) or personal data that have been collected from publicly available sources, in particular: name, e-mail address, contact telephone number, mailing address.
- The recipients of your personal data are authorised employees and cooperators of Kolej Bałtycka S.A. and entities processing personal data on behalf of the controller, e.g. IT service providers, marketing agencies, research companies – exclusively on the basis of an appropriate agreement.
- The Administrator does not process special categories of data. The Administrator shall make every effort to protect the data against unauthorized access by third parties and in this regard shall apply high-level organizational and technical security measures. The Administrator shall not disclose the data to any unauthorized recipients in accordance with the mandatory provisions of law in this regard.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
- You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
a) the right of access to your data, including obtaining a copy of your data,
b) the right to request data rectification,
c) the right to erasure of data (in specific situations),
d) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority dealing with personal data protection,
e) right to restrict processing.
- To the extent that your data are processed on the basis of consent you may additionally exercise the following rights:
a) the right to withdraw consent to the extent that your data are processed on that basis. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
b) the right to portability of personal data, i.e. to receive your personal data from the controller, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uodo.gov.pl), in case you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
On the website kolejbaltycka.pl, managed by Kolej Bałtycka S.A., the so-called “cookies” are used (special files originating from a given website, recorded and saved by a given web browser), which are then saved e.g. on the user’s hard drive or in the memory of the device.
This type of files is used, among others, to facilitate navigation on the website managed by Kolej Bałtycka S.A., and may also serve to better remember certain user preferences within our website.
We would like to inform you that it is possible to delete these files from your hard drive or to block their saving. The way of making such changes depends on the internet browser you are using, the changes can be implemented by appropriate configuration of the browser settings or the device you are using.
Lack of change in the aforementioned settings is interpreted as the user’s consent to accept cookies. However, please note that blocking the storage of cookies may hinder or completely prevent the use of selected functions of the site.
On the website kolejbaltycka.pl through cookies collect data that are used for general statistical purposes only and are not used to identify users e.g. for sales purposes.